The ARC is currently hiring Peer Tutors Fall 2021.
Be a leader in the community by helping fellow students while solidifying your own knowledge! The ARC is hiring Harvard undergrad and graduate students who want to work as Peer Tutors for STEM, quantitative & other courses for Fall 2021.
Deadline extended! Apply by Thursday, April 15 at 11:59pm (ET)
- Must be a registered, degree-seeking student in Harvard College or one of Harvard's graduate schools (DCE students not eligible) for fall 2021.
- Have earned an A- or better in the course(s) you want to tutor or have faculty recommendation.
- Strong interest in helping other students academically.
- Enthusiasm for subject/courses that you’d like to share with others.
- Sensitivity towards others’ difficulties in their work.
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience is preferred but not required.
Pay rate: $19/hour
Position type: Part time/flexible scheduling
For students currently on leave of absence: If you plan to return to Harvard as an enrolled student for fall 2021, please contact the ARC for instructions on how to apply.