Do I need a referral to use the resources at the ARC?

All Harvard College and GSAS students can access the full range of offerings at the ARC at any time. Please explore our services online or send an email; we are here to help!

GSAS enrolled degree candidates need to apply for funding for ESL peer consultations. HES enrolled degree candidates need a referral from HES for academic coaching.